Monday, April 24, 2023

1959...Part 2

 In my last blog I spoke of the incredible beauty of two states: Alaska and Hawaii and the unique fact that they gained statehood in the same year: 1959.  Perhaps I feel an interesting connection with them both because that is the same year I was born.  I have been to Alaska many times and have had some terrific adventures by virtue of the fact that we have family there so frequently head North to visit. 

Yet, in mid-February I was finally able to add Hawaii to my travelled to list. What an awesome place and since we travelled to four islands, I divided up my blogs into four separate blog posts. Since it involves travel features, I posted on my relatively new blog: https://www.americandestinations.net/  If you are interested in US travel, I hope you will take a look. Thanks, Julie

The Luau: a classic experience for Hawaiian visitors

    The Luau: a classic experience for Hawaiian visitors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here-I welcome open dialogue & try to respond quickly. Thanks for your feedback.

The Magic in Mentoring

 I really wish I had a mentor. I could use some  technical assistance and at least some moral support on my current project.  I am in the pr...