Wednesday, September 29, 2021

"A Walk in the Park...Journeys through our Nation's Greatest Treasures" A book profile

 As I am taking several different pathways for marketing my recent book, I wanted to provide an overview of it that is easily accessible to be viewed by prospective vendors. I want to provide more information about the book, than what is currently available on the Amazon/KDP site.  The book was self-published by Kindle Direct Publishing and can be found on Amazon by typing in the complete title:

"A Walk in the Park...Journeys through our Nation's Greatest Treasures."   Julie E. Smith

The book was conceived, in 2016, during the Centennial celebration of the National Park Service. My love of travel and the beauty of our National Parks encouraged me during this time period to pursue visiting many parks on my bucket list. I visited as many as time and finances would allow. I have been to many of the major parks but also a few of the lesser known parks.  I did not know, at the start of my explorations, that there is a beautiful National Park in Ohio: Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Check out Chapter 13! 

Along the way I have learned so much about the intriguing history of the National Park Service and what makes our system in America so unique. The contributions of men such as Theodore Roosevelt and John Muir were instrumental in preserving the legacy of our Parks. 

This book is not meant to be a guidebook of each and every site, but rather an overview with many helpful travel hints on how best to appreciate our National Parks and Sites. I hope it provides an inspiration and invitation to explore.    Julie E. Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here-I welcome open dialogue & try to respond quickly. Thanks for your feedback.

The Magic in Mentoring

 I really wish I had a mentor. I could use some  technical assistance and at least some moral support on my current project.  I am in the pr...