Monday, August 9, 2021

Writer's Block?

 I write all the time...I journal all the time...the concept of "Writers Block" for me is somewhat of a fallacy, Yet, the concept for me plays out in a different way: I agonize that what I am writing will be interesting for someone else to read. THAT is my writers block and that is what sometimes causes me to just not write. It also has occurred to me that does it really matter? I find enjoyment in writing so that is why I continue to do it. And I continue to collect interesting memes about writer's block. I'm living it and can relate....




So I look at the blinking cursor that is taunting me, daring me to compose something of great significance or value.  Yet, I do find comfort and humor in my collection of memes on the topic. *Sigh* Perhaps my next blog will be profound, but for the moment I am enjoying the "down time". Until we meet again, here is one more meme. Calvin and Hobbes was always my favorite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here-I welcome open dialogue & try to respond quickly. Thanks for your feedback.

The Magic in Mentoring

 I really wish I had a mentor. I could use some  technical assistance and at least some moral support on my current project.  I am in the pr...