Friday, July 15, 2016

A Writer's Lament



All I feel is darkness in my soul and knurled branches twisting and causing pain.  I write and write but no one reads the words I have written, they bleed on the page and are lost and absorbed  into oblivion .  I speak and no one really hears me and responds. Perhaps what I have to say is not worth saying….I am lost.
 I have hopes and dreams…hopes that keep me going and help me to rise in the morning each day.  Hope helps me cling to this crazy life and helps me to put one foot in front of the other.  I need a way of pulling myself from despair. I used to think it was my writing, but I guess now I have my doubts……I feel like no one really cares to read my work.
Lord….help me find my way…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here-I welcome open dialogue & try to respond quickly. Thanks for your feedback.

The Magic in Mentoring

 I really wish I had a mentor. I could use some  technical assistance and at least some moral support on my current project.  I am in the pr...